Kadampa Meditation Center Arizona Urban Temple
5326 E. Pima Street
Since opening in 2002, KMC Arizona has grown into a community that offers meditation classes, day courses, retreats and events with the wish to help everyone develop inner peace and happiness.
- Meditation Hall for 200 people; includes a breath-taking 8 foot Buddha statue and other blessed artwork.
- Secondary meditation room hosts children’s classes, retreats, and other activities.
- Bookstore & Gift Shop with something for everyone, including all books written by author, Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
- Community Area with video link for dining, socializing and relaxing.
Commercial Kitchen for hosting events.
- Art Room for statue filling & painting, mala & torma making, sewing, etc.
- Peaceful Patio Entry ways & Veranda for relaxation and socializing.
- World Peace Garden for quiet reflection.
- Future Residential Addition for eight.
Be a part of KMC Arizona and our Urban Temple!
We need your help by supporting our fundraising events, general donations and volunteering. This ambitious goal will be met through the kindness and generosity of many people just like you. In order to help accomplish this goal, will you consider donating to this auspicious project?
Please contact the Administrative Director for details at info@MeditationInTucson.org or 520-441-1617.
Kadampa Meditation Center Arizona is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and member of the New Kadampa Tradition – International Kadampa Buddhist Union.
Our building team: